I love to review books. I do not review every book I read, but I like to share my love of books with other readers through thoughtful reviews. I am no compensated for any review on this site, good or bad. All opinions on this site are of my own voice or those of my guest posters.
If I received a book as a review copy, I will clearly state that in the very beginning of the review. I accept both digital and physical review copies. To discuss having Wondering Creative review your book, please use the contact form here.
Below is the system I will be following for all book reviews:
- A: Go out and buy this book immediately, and we can’t speak until you’ve finished it. IT’S THAT GOOD.
- B: Pretty impressive, but I’m not shouting from the rooftops about it.
- C: Meh, it’s okay. Probably won’t be a reread.
- D: I mean, I finished it, but mostly because I had hoped it’d get better.
- F: You messed up here, bro. I will never get that time back.
All reviews are sorted by the author’s last name.
Gaiman, Niel: The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Jordan, Hal: Fearsome Creatures of the Lumberwoods